This is the last of the Amman blog posts
I have made a video of all the street art that I saw when I was in Jordan and it is on youtube WordPress didn’t like it when I tried to embed the video in this post.
Before I went to Amman I found @ammanstreetart on instagram. Check it out! It is the creation of Dina Toukan and Leen Al-Haddad, two young women trying to raise awareness of the wonderful street art in their city. I would like to thank them for giving me suggestions as to where to start looking when I went hunting back in January.
All of the artwork in the video appears in this blog as well and these are all the links to the relevant pages (plus the last few photos at the bottom of this post):
- aptART gender equality
- Breaking the Silence
- colours and people on the stairs
- crushing cars & flying blue spaceships
- faces on Nemr Al-Edwan street
- folklore on a mannequin
- four Batmans and an old man’s bird
- Jadal and Al-Kalha stairs
- large murals in Al Hashmi Al Shamali
- little things
- Mig the robot
- pink flamingo
- potted plants and umbrellas
- Suhaib Attar’s women
- walls of Terra Sancta College, Baladk 2016
- What will I be?
below: by Zein